Two-wire, non-polar, monitoring the voltage of DC power supply in real time, communication distance: 1500m, LED display.
The JBF6182 voltage signal sensor is a bus addressing type field device for monitoring the DC voltage and transmitting the monitored signal back to the monitor in real time. When the dc power supply of the monitored fire equipment malfunctions, power interruption, overvoltage, under-voltage and other faults, the monitor will give out sound and light alarm signal.Product Features
(1) the sensor is encoded by electronic encoder, and the address range is 1 ~ 252.
(2) the wiring between the sensor and the monitor is of no polarity, and by which both the power supply and the data transfer of the sensors are realized.
(3) the sensor is equipped with two indicators. Flashing green light represents normal operation, and constant yellow light stands for fault.
(4) the sensor monitors the output voltageof the fire equipment DC power supply in real time, and can report various faults in 100 seconds, for example, power supply interruption, overvoltage, under-voltage.
(5) the sensor can transmit the monitored voltage value to the monitor to display in real time.
|Monitoring objects:||DC Voltage value|
|Rated working voltage:||DC 24V(loop provided)|
|Rated working current:||5mA|
|Voltage monitoring range||DC 12V～36V|
|Percentage of overvoltage||0%～20%；|
|Percentage of under-voltage||0%～20%；|
|Communication mode||Two wires, no polarity|
|Working environment||Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃;|
Relative humidity: 10% ~ 93% (non-condensation)
(1) use encoder to write addresses for sensors.
(2) install the sensor on the 35mm standard guide rail in the fire power distribution box.
(3) connect the non-polarity loop bus lines to the L1/L2 terminals of the sensor.
(4) connect the output lines of the monitored DC fire power supply to the U+/U- terminals of the sensor according to the polarity requirement.
(5) the wires of the loop should be soft double stranded wires with a diameter not less than 1.5mm2 (rvs-2 x 1.5mm2).
(6) the wires for connecting the sensor and the output ends of the power supply should be double stranded wires of a diameter no less than 1.5mm2 (RVS-2x1.5mm2).
Normal Display State of the Sensor
When the sensor circuit is connected right and the monitoring voltage is normal, the sensor LCD screen displays the current monitored voltage value and the address of the sensor in the loop, as shown in the figure below:
Monitored voltage valuesensor address (address number 001 in the figure above)Note: when the voltage signal sensor "voltage detecting input end” getsa power outage (or empty load), yellow fault light of the sensor is lit, and the LCD screen is dark. The monitor will displaythe info of this sensor as "power failure".