Fire Emergency Broadcast Equipment
• Nominal voltage 120V audio output. Maximum output power of 240W for 2 zones controlling.
• The information transmission to the fire automatic control panel is CAN bus.
• Supports memory audio file playback, USB audio file playback, U audio file import, and with two-wire linear input.
• The product occupies less space due to integration design.
• Silicone buttons with fine appearance and hand touch for longtime use.
• Include short-circuit and open-circuit monitoring and warning functions.
• Include Amplifier overheating, overload and short circuit protection.
• Built-in emergency evac audio source for emergency situations.
• Multiple inputs with USB, 120V linear input and 700mV linear input ; support MP3 format background music broadcast.
• Contain digital voice chip with high noise reduction function;
• Automatic voice recording when microphone was in use for up to 300 minutes.
• Supports portable handset inserting for emergency broadcasting.
• Supports both automatic and manual modes. In automatic mode, it receives command from fire alarm control panel (automatic). In manual mode, it has atone for alert of automatic linkage.
• The system is equipped with LCD screen, friendly man-machine interface and display.
• Address setting function, convenient for networking with fire alarm control panels.
|Main power input||AC220V(+10%，-15%，50Hz), maximum current: 3A|
|Backup power input||AC220V(+10%，-15%，50Hz), maximum current: 3A|
|Rated output power||240W|
|Total harmonic distortion||≤5%|
|Audio trunk length||Maximum: 1200m(cable resistance no more than 40Ω)|
|LCD specification||LCD 128×64|
|Applied standard||GB16806-2006“Automatic control system for fire protection” and clause revision no. 1|
Structure and Dimensions
• Do not interrupt optionally when the equipment is in normal operation mode，for the system would automatic inspect and detect the audio line failure timely
• While on standby, manually operate "self-test" equipment to ensure that all the lights and audible components are functional.
• To ensure the normal operation of the system, regular maintenance should be carried out as required. As imulated emergency broadcast should be conducted each quarter of the year to ensure the system could be working properly.
• When the system reports a main power or backup power failure, please check the connection first. If an abnormality of the main power or backup power is found, the fuse should be checked. Be sure that the fuse is replaced by the same component that has the same specifications.
• Please disconnect the power supply if the equipment is not in use.