The hydrant button and JBF series detectors are used together in the two-bus fire alarm system with the JB series control panels. Inside the fire hydrant button is a set of passive contacts to connect to the fire pump in the field.● Built-in microprocessor, performance is stable.
Application design is in accordance with national standards GB 50116 "Fire automatic alarm system design specification."
Suitable for hotel rooms, office buildings, libraries, theaters, postal buildings and other places.
● Adopt SMT process, high reliability, good consistency.
● Two-bus system without polarity requirements, and the communication distance is up to the 1000m at a very low power consumption.
● Electronic addressing with specialized device.
● Easy installation. No particular requirement for used cables except that their cross section should not be less than 1.0mm2.
● After operating panel is pressed, the manual call point can only be reset using the key accompanied.
● The Fire hydrant button features a new buckle structure and a slim design.Technical Data
Structure and DimensionsWiring
|Working voltage||DC 19-28V|
|Monitoring current||≤0.3mA (24V)|
|Alarm current||≤1mA (24V)|
|Addressing method||Electronic addressing|
|Indicators||Flashes in monitoring state, constant on (red light) when in alarm state. Constant on (green light) when pump activation acknowledge signal received.|
|Relative Humidity||≤95%RH (40±2℃)|
|Wires||Two-wire bus, non-polarity|
|Dimensions||90mm × 86mm × 28.5mm (L × W × H)|
1) After wiring construction, the base is secured to the wall by pre-buried box or using expansion bolts. The pitch of holes distance is 60mm (compatible with 50mm mounting holes distance).
2) The hydrant button adopts RVS2×1.5mm2 twisted pair connecting to the control panel.
3) Write address (1-200) to the manual call point using electronic encoder.
4) Put on the front cover after checking the wiring.
● Terminals 1 and 2 connect bus L1 and L2, and polarity is reversible.● Terminals 7 and 8 are normally open contacts. They close when the hydrant button is pressed.
Conduct alarm test regularly, every six months recommended.