The sounder beacon is composed of DC24V, fire alarm circuit, light circuit and corresponding processing circuit. When fire occurs, the control panel gives out fire command. Then the sounder beacon gives alarm sound and flashes.
• Built-in microprocessor.
• Adopt SMT process.Technical Data
• Two cable of power supply 24V and GND with polarity.
|Working voltage||DC 24V|
|Alarm current||≤50mA (24V)|
|Alarm volume||80.0dB～100.0dB 24V, A weighting|
|Applied places||Indoors, non-residential area|
|Addressing method||Electronic addressing|
|Relative Humidity||≤95%RH (40±2℃)|
|Applied standard||GB 26851-2011 “Audible and/or visual fire alarm signaling appliances”|
Structure and Dimensions
Wiring1) After wiring construction, fix the base on the wall with 60mm mounting hole spacing.
2) DC24V and GND are connected to the base V and G.
3) The sounder beacon should be installed after wiring inspection and before debugging to prevent losses caused by improper installation.
• Tighten the wiring of DC24V and GND (pay attention to the polarity) to prevent the wire head from becoming loose and causing failure.
• Conduct alarm test regularly, recommended every six months.